MCom or Masters of Commerce is a 2-year postgraduate course ideal for students who wish to make a career in banking, financial services & insurance (BFSI), accounting, & commerce. The 2-year degree delves deeper into the functioning of the economy, capital, revenue, trade, taxes, etc., taught in B.Com. It is a very versatile course that allows students to choose careers in various fields.
Since M.Com is a specialized area, only those students who have pursued B.Com or B.Com (H) can pursue the degree. Commerce colleges in Raipur is also a good option for CA/CS students. The commerce colleges in Raipur fee of commerce colleges in Raipur ranges from INR 5,000 to INR 1, 50,000. The ROI for commerce colleges in Raipur is good, & the degree can prove to be a good investment for candidates. Commerce colleges in Raipur complete form Masters of commerce is a two years postgraduate course for candidates who want to pursue a future in accounting, banking, investment, financial service, investment, economics, and marketing.
Commerce colleges in Raipur allows the graduates to work in almost all sectors of the economy and remains one of the most versatile degrees in India. The insurance sector, one of the main sectors that employ MCom graduates in the economy, is expected to reach USD 1 Trillion by 2025, thus generating new jobs for the MCom graduates.
Commerce colleges in Raipur Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for commerce colleges in Raipur may differ from one college to another in terms of the total average. Mentioned below are the general eligibility criteria for pursuing commerce colleges in Raipur :
- The student must have secured a minimum of 50% average in BCom or BCom (Honours) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Some universities also induct candidates who have completed Economics (H), BBA, BFIA and BBE with a minimum score of 60% aggregate or equivalent.
- Reserved category candidates are entitled to mark relaxation up to 5%.
- State-level institutions also offer marks relaxation to home-state candidates.
Commerce colleges in Raipur Admission Process
The detailed admission process for commerce colleges in Raipur is given below:
- The commerce colleges in Raipur admission is offered based on merit and entrance examination.
- For getting admission commerce colleges in Raipur, individuals must qualify for the relevant Master of Commerce entrance examination. However, some colleges in India offer admission to the commerce colleges in Raipur based on the merit list prepared by the college based on marks obtained in the relevant graduation examination.
- Commerce colleges in Raipur entrance examinations include PUCET PG, AU CET, CUCET, BHU PET, and DU MCom Entrance Examination.
After qualifying for the relevant commerce colleges in Raipur entrance examination, candidates are granted admission on the result list prepared after the Master of Commerce entrance examination results, counseling, availability of seats etc.
Commerce colleges in Raipur Fees vary from college to college, university to university. Master of Commerce degree Fees in India range from INR 15,000 to INR2, 00,000 LPA. The Master of Commerce Course Fees depends on various factors such as location, ranking, placement, faculty, and curriculum. Commerce colleges in Raipur Fees in New Delhi range from INR 15,000-INR 30, 0000. Commerce colleges in Raipur Fees in Mumbai range from INR 15,000-INR 30,000.
Commerce colleges in Raipur Fees range from INR 15,000-INR 40,000. Master of Commerce Course Fees in Bangalore ranges from INR 50,000-INR 1, 00,000. Commerce colleges in Raipur Fees ranges from INR 20,000-INR to 50,000. Other commerce colleges in Raipur Fees ranges from INR 25,000-INR 60,000. Commerce colleges in Raipur in Chennai range from INR 20,000-INR to 50,000. Thus, the commerce colleges in Raipur Fee in India are quite affordable and still offer a lucrative Master of Commerce Salary.
Master of Commerce attracts many job opportunities as their credentials are well-identified worldwide. Depending on the candidate's talent, Master of Commerce certified professionals shall earn an annual salary from INR 3,00,000 LPA to INR 5,00,000 LPA. The Master of Commerce degree Fees are affordable, and the Master of Commerce Salary prospects improve after gaining experience. Some of the best job profiles with work details are the following:
- Accounts Assistant: Work is to maintain ledgers, assist customers, prepare & distribute cheques, & do essential bookkeeping work.
- Business Consultant: Role is to analyze the market, product lines & the overall profitability of the business.
- Lecturer: A lecturer and generates lessons & lectures related to management studies.
- Investment Bankers: They aid their clients in raising money in the capital markets by issuing debt or selling their equity in the companies.
- Marketing Manager: A Marketing Manager is responsible for developing & executing marketing plans of the organization and also in implementing them.
- Operations Manager: Operations Manager deals with hiring procedures, team management for setting up targets, etc.
- Finance Consultant: These professionals help clients meet their short and long-term goals by advising them on investment and retirement planning, tax planning & other similar benefits.
- Accountants: They usually perform routine analysis to help determine the kind of operations and materials that are most cost-effective for the organization & the offices.
- Assistant Professor: They are usually employed in institutions in premier institutions to teach the younger graduates everything about commerce & conduct research simultaneously.
- School Teacher: One is responsible for lecturing and teaching students about commerce subjects like economics, business studies, accounting & related subjects.
- Banker: Their primary work is to manage day-to-day banking operations.
- Stock Broker: They deal with stock & perform financial services for the organization
- Finance Analyst: The analyze finances & budget of the organization.
- Audit Officer: Responsible for accounting & auditing in the organization's finance department.
- Finance Manager: These professionals manage & regulate the organization's finances & budget.
Types of MCom
Mcom is one of the most popular academic courses in India. The MCom course offers opportunities for several specializations and different variants of the course that the candidates can pursue according to their time, ability and eligibility. The different types of MCom courses have been discussed below.
- The Full-Time MCom courses are offered for two years. The full-time MCom course is the most popular form of MCom course in India.
- Admission to MCom Courses is made based on merit or entrance exam.
- The top colleges offering MCom courses in India are Hindu College, Christ University, University of Calcutta, etc.
- Mcom Specialization includes Accounting and Finance, financial management, Business management, statistics, etc.
- The part-time MCom courses are available for two years.
- The courses are available from colleges such as Birla Global University, Nalanda Open University, ICFAI Dimapur, etc.
- The average fees range between INR 3,400- INR 67,500.
- The admissions of this course are provided based on the Merit list prepared from the marks obtained at the graduation level.
- The distance MCom courses are popular amongst working professionals or aspirants who cannot attend classes regularly.
- Before pursuing the distance education course, the candidates should see that the Distance Education Board and UGC validate the courses.
- The degree is offered by IGNOU, Lovely Professional University, Annamalai University, Karnataka State Open University, and many more.
- The average course fee ranges between INR 5000-INR 38,000.
- The average duration of the course is 2-5 years.